Winter Interregionals Games of General Physical Preparedness 2014
ABOUT THE EVENT
Winter inter-regionals games “Geraklion” of general physical preparedness were held for the first time in February 2013. More than 150 participants in four different categories took part in the competition for the title of the best athletes.
In 2014 this competition promises to become even more wide-scale. The games will take place during two days, February 8 and 9, for the following categories:
● Group A (advanced level), men and women aged 18-40 years
● Group B (beginning level), men and women aged 18-40 years
● Group 40+ (masters)
● Group “Juniors”, boys and girls aged 14-17 years
● Group “ Young Spartans”, boys and girls aged 11-14 years
Each category will compete in unique tasks, which are aimed to evaluate the athletes’ physical and volitional qualities, skills and abilities to successfully overcome many-side load!
● Group A – qualifying round
● Young Spartans
● Group A – final round
● Group B
Prize fund – 1 million rubles (approx. 22 000 euro)
Preliminary registration is obligatory!