The Amarok Games
ABOUT THE EVENT
Who we are :
– The Amarok Games is a fitness throwdown created in 2016.
It’s first edition, a team event only, was really successful with 110 athletes spread over 55 teams over the course of a two-day event.
– Our first edition proposed quite a show for a locally held event with elite athletes from all over Belgium.
Following the first edition, we now want to grow and offer a unique show of fitness in Belgium
This year’s edition :
Final: will take place in Brussel, on the 3rd and 4th of February.
– Team :
RX men (2 per team),
Rx women (2 per team),
Scaled Men (2 per team),
Scaled Women (2 per team)
Elite Men (2 per team)
Elite Women (2 per team)
– Scaled (both men and women) : Pull-Ups, Snatch (40/25), Clean &Jerk (50/35),
– Team RX (for both men and women) : Mu Bar, Snatch (60/35), Clean & Jerk (70/45), HandStand Push-Ups
– Team Elite (for both men and women) : Mu Rings, Snatch (70+/50+), Clean & Jerk (100+/65+), HandStand Push-Ups
3 wods to be done !
– Qualifiers 3/11 to 17/11 : 3 WODS to be done
– Qualifiers for RX team and Team Elite ONLY
Finals : For the final two days, the event will host:
Scaled (no qualifiers) :
24 Teams for the men
24 Teams for the women
Note : The first 24 men teams and 16 women teams in scaled will be given access to the final. This category is for those who wants to discover competition for the first time.
Elite / RX :
16 Teams Elite Men
32 Teams RX for the men
16 Teams RX for the women