ABOUT THE EVENT
20.700€ CASH PRIZE! Athens Throwdown is a two-day international event organised in Athens. Winners will share a total cash prize of 20.700 euros and sponsors’ gifts of more than 5.000 euros.
Athletes will compete in following categories:
1) Male & Female Elite, by Stathatos Athletics – Open for all ages
2) Male & Female Scaled – Open for all ages
3) Male & Female 35-39 (must be 35 years + on or before the 2nd April of 2017)
4) Male & Female 40-44 (must be 40 years + on or before the 2nd April of 2017)
5) Male 45-49 & Female 45+ (must be 45 years + on or before the 2nd April of 2017)
6) Male 50+ (must be 50 years + on or before the 2nd April of 2017)
7) Teenage Boys & Girls up to 18 (must be under 18 years till 1st April of 2017)
Qualifiers’ registrations will remain open until 15/01/2017, 23:59 (Greek local time).
There will be 3 qualification WODs which will be announced on 16/01/2017, 09:00 (Greek local time). All athletes must submit their scores between 16/01/2017, 09:01 (Greek local time) and 05/02/2017, 23:59 (Greek local time).
The 360 best athletes will be invited in Athens, Greece for the finals on 1-2 April 2017.
Number of athletes who qualify in each category: https://thextreme.me/1176/posts/2145
Cash prizes per category: https://thextreme.me/1176/posts/2269